RE: [BPQ32] More questions - APRS

    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 13, 2009
      Bill

      My UI-VIEW, NWS GET, UI-NWS shows just under 4 MB VM,
      running a 1.1 Gig 512 MB Memory XP Home, Setting in
      System Properties, Advanced, Performance, Advanced Tab,
      Background Serves & System Cache are Checked, this
      alone makes a noticeable Difference.

      I use the same setting on the packet machine 3.0 G P 4
      With Hyper Thread 2 GB memory.

      Mike Melnik N9PMO
      Web Site: www.n9pmo.com

      Scanned By Symantec Corporate Antivirus