Re: [BPQ32] More questions - APRS

  • Bill V WA7NWP
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 13, 2009
      > It hasn't been running long - only since this thread started - but my UIView is showing 16 MB usage, 4 MB VM size

      Thanks John,

      That certainly tells me that even if it's not the final solution,
      UIView will be a good first step to get something going. It may also
      solve the digipeating issues.

      Bill
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 13, 2009
        Bill

        My UI-VIEW, NWS GET, UI-NWS shows just under 4 MB VM,
        running a 1.1 Gig 512 MB Memory XP Home, Setting in
        System Properties, Advanced, Performance, Advanced Tab,
        Background Serves & System Cache are Checked, this
        alone makes a noticeable Difference.

        I use the same setting on the packet machine 3.0 G P 4
        With Hyper Thread 2 GB memory.

        Mike Melnik N9PMO
        Web Site: www.n9pmo.com

        Scanned By Symantec Corporate Antivirus