bpq32 and dxnet no go with win2k

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2006
      Hello all

      I have been struggling to get bpq32 to talk to dxnet 4.3b15 over the
      past week or so.

      I have had lots of help from John GM8BPQ and Karl KB8DM and we have
      checked config files etc to no avail.

      Tonight we have installed Win XP onto the GB7BDX cluster pc and the node
      set up from a week ago now works fine.

      So it looks as if win2k is a no-no if using bpq32 4.09s and dxnet 4.3b15.

      Cheers
      Jim