Bug again

  • Mark Milburn
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2009
      Ok, back to where I was before. I took out RESUME. I took out the special command for Jerry. Problem continues, but apparently not every time.

      Jerry proposes 4 messages, I say OK to all of them and they are sent.

      Then I send back FF

      Jerry proposes 5 messages. I send back ++-+- (my frame number I44)

      Jerry sends back RR5-, immediately followed by DISC+

      Beats the heck out of me. The only difference in what happens appears to be that in the first session I accepted all of them so Jerry sent all of them. in the second session, I sent rejects on two of them. I wonder if there is something in BPQ that doesn't like the - I send and disconnects because of it?

      Next, Jerry reconnects and proposes (again) the four I had accepted before. When I send ----, he replies DISC. No FQ, no further proposed messages...just DISC.

      73 Mark