No BUG

  • Mark Milburn
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2009
      Oops, I think it might be my fault. I was trying to avoid the RESUME problem with Jerry, so I had a global command for all partners to use RESUME, but put in a specific command for Jerry that I thought would override it and NOT allow RESUME. I evidently misunderstand how to do that, because when I go back and take that command out, things seem to be working OK now.

      The drama at KQ0I continues...sorry for the interruption.

      73 Mark