TAPR PSR

  • Bill V WA7NWP
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2009
      It's probably not time to put the BPQBBS in the newsletter but the
      stock BPQ32 seems to amaze me daily with its capabilities. It would
      make a good TAPR PSR story... I probably won't get time to detail my
      adventures but it sure is wide open for folks to document what's going
      on here...

      73
      Bill - WA7NWP

      ----

      Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 7:49:50 AM
      Subject: [tapr-announce] write for PSR

      We are now seeking articles for the next issue of TAPR's quarterly
      newsletter, Packet Status Register (PSR).
      All contributions are welcome, so if you have anything for the
      newsletter, please e-mail whatever you have to me ASAP.

      Thank you and 73,

      Stan Horzepa, WA1LOU
      PSR Editor