RE: [BPQ32] hf linking....

  • Jerry - N9LYA
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 26, 2009
      Ok I will update the roster in morning.. Mean time.. If anyone sees me on
      30 let me know my regular rig is on way to AES for repair.. So far I have
      had bad luck with my TS430 on 30... Good job Richard....

      For me on 30 use N9LYA as BBS .... It runs MSYS at this time...

      May buy a couple 4 port serial cards and move everything over to the BPQ32
      Box soon Will let everyone know when that happens..

      73 Jerry N9LYA