bqp32 with TelPac

  • aar0ar
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2006
      Does anyone have this combo running? Seems like it should work, but I
      seem to be having some difficulty. Telpac sort of see's bpq32, but it
      doesn't seem to function.

      Maybe I am using the wrong combo. I am doing it similar to DXSpider is
      that not correct?

      Jay
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2006
        Jay,

        I've just tried it, and it looks like there is an incompatibility between
        AGWtoBPQ and TelPac. I'm going away for a few day, but will investigate when
        I return.

        Regards,
        John G8BPQ

        Does anyone have this combo running? Seems like it should work, but I
        seem to be having some difficulty. Telpac sort of see's bpq32, but it
        doesn't seem to function.

        Maybe I am using the wrong combo. I am doing it similar to DXSpider is
        that not correct?

        Jay

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • aar0ar
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2006
          Thanks John, and I will wait for your return. So far I have
          discovered that it looks for things in c:\agwpe, which is where I had
          an old copy of that installed. I copied all my bpq32 files in there
          and it seems close to talking, but as you say, some incompatibility.

          Regards

          Jay WS7I

          > Jay,
          >
          > I've just tried it, and it looks like there is an incompatibility
          between
          > AGWtoBPQ and TelPac. I'm going away for a few day, but will
          investigate when
          > I return.
          >
          > Regards,
          > John G8BPQ