twitter #BPQ32

  • Bill V WA7NWP
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2009
      If you're on twitter, lets use the hashtag, #BPQ32 to share quick
      notes. I'd like to hook up with anybody else here -- I use my ham
      call for the twitter account for, of course, ham projects like this.

      http://twitter.com/#search?q=%23BPQ32

      If you're not on twitter, check it out. It's a great way to
      communicate the little things that would be overwhelming on this
      mailing list.

      73
      Bill - WA7NWP