BPG Config

  • kd6pgi
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 13, 2009
      I just recently fired up BPQ again to try the new bbs. Everything is running great. The only problem is a cannot get rid of the MYCALL-13 that shows up in the routes list. Is there a way to dump that call? It is not listed in the bpqcfg anymore...

      Ken
      Hood River County ARES
    • kd6pgi
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 13, 2009
        Well, I think I got the MYCALL thing straightened out...it took a couple re-installs (while working out other bugs of mine). Now my only issue is the monitor on BPQ Terminal does not show anything. Everything is check marked to show traffic, but it isn't showing up. Strange...that part DID work on the first install. Any ideas??

      • kd6pgi@gorge.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 13, 2009
          Never mind. Duh!!! It only monitors Port 1 for RF. I
          guess it helps to read the menus.