Re: [BPQ32] BPQMailChat Yahoo Group disappeared?

  • Mark Harloff
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 7, 2009
      Just tried a test message, no joy. Must still
      be broke.

      - Mark K2CAN

      KG5KS - Kenny Thompson wrote:

      > Has the group been fixed?
      >
      > Thank you
      > 73
      > Kenny
      > ARS KG5KS

    • Peter Mallett
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 7, 2009
        Mark Harloff wrote:
        Just tried a  test message, no joy. Must still
        be broke.

        - Mark K2CAN

        KG5KS - Kenny Thompson wrote:

        Has the group been fixed?

        Thank you
        73
        Kenny
        ARS KG5KS

        Just a few moments go I tried to go to the BPQMailChat Yahoo Group and
        came up with 'Group Not Found'.

        It must be a Yahoo error...but if it does not return by later today I
        will have to re-create it. That will mean everyone will have to add
        themselves in as members, unfortunately.

        Ron, N5IN

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            mailto:BPQ32-digest@yahoogroups.com
            mailto:BPQ32-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Hi All,

                 It is there but hidden for some reason

        BPQMailChat

        BPQMailChat, an Amateur Radio BBS system, is John Wiseman's G8BPQ/GM8BPQ latest addition to the BPQ32 software family. Primary download locationAlternate download location: Read Latest Release Document Download Latest Software Release

        • Members: 48
        • Created: 1 week ago
        • Archive: Public
        • Moderated: No

      • Mark Harloff
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 7, 2009
          Mail bounces from it's address Peter.

          - Mark K2CAN

          Peter Mallett wrote:

          > Mark Harloff wrote:
          >
          >> Just tried a test message, no joy. Must still
          >> be broke.
          >>
          >> - Mark K2CAN
          >>

          >> KG5KS - Kenny Thompson wrote:
          >>

          >>> Has the group been fixed?
          >>>
          >>> Thank you
          >>> 73
          >>> Kenny
          >>> ARS KG5KS

        • Ron Stordahl
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 7, 2009
            It is a fault onYahoo's end.  I have contacted them with the info and request to reactivate without loosing all the members and messages.  We will see!

            For now everything will have to be posted to BPQ32.

            Ron, N5IN