RE: [BPQ32] BPQ-BBS

    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 7, 2009
    • K.O. Higgs
      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 7, 2009
        Thanks.. I see that just removing the user's "bbs" check does the trick
        also.

        73, K.O. N0KFQ

        --

        K.O. Higgs
        n0kfq@...
        Message 3 of 15 , Sep 7, 2009
          I just know that if you uncheck BBS then the CALL will not even show up in pending forward any more.

          Message 4 of 15 , Sep 7, 2009
            Hi alll
            well i thaught that Bpq_BBS was not yet ready ?
            the replacement for Fbb,
            73/s
            gervais ev2ckn
            BBS Ve2rxy

            Message 5 of 15 , Sep 8, 2009
              Unchecking BBS in the "Manage Users" dialog will stop the software treating the station as a BBS. It will no longer appear in the "Manage Forwarding" dialog, or the Actions/Start Forwarding Menu, and  messages will no longer be queued for the station. The Manage Forwarding information is not lost, and will reappoer if the BBS flag is checked again.

              The "Forwarding Enabled" box is intended to stop forwarding for a short period, without losing messages already queued to the BBS or stopping new messages from being queued. Perhaps "Autoconnect Enabled" would be a better description, as it does not stop the station connecting and forwarding in or out, or stop the sysop from forcing a fowrward cycle via the Action/Start Forwarding/CallSign Menu.

              Don't expect the software always to behave like FBB. There are some similarities, but it is not an FBB clone!