Re: [BPQ32] BPQ-BBS

  • K.O. Higgs
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 7, 2009
      Thanks, Bill.....

      73, K.O. N0KFQ

      --

      K.O. Higgs
      n0kfq@...
      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 7, 2009
      • K.O. Higgs
        Message 3 of 15 , Sep 7, 2009
          Thanks.. I see that just removing the user's "bbs" check does the trick
          also.

          73, K.O. N0KFQ

          --

          K.O. Higgs
          n0kfq@...
          Message 4 of 15 , Sep 7, 2009
            I just know that if you uncheck BBS then the CALL will not even show up in pending forward any more.

            Message 5 of 15 , Sep 7, 2009
              Hi alll
              well i thaught that Bpq_BBS was not yet ready ?
              the replacement for Fbb,
              73/s
              gervais ev2ckn
              BBS Ve2rxy

              Message 6 of 15 , Sep 8, 2009
                Unchecking BBS in the "Manage Users" dialog will stop the software treating the station as a BBS. It will no longer appear in the "Manage Forwarding" dialog, or the Actions/Start Forwarding Menu, and  messages will no longer be queued for the station. The Manage Forwarding information is not lost, and will reappoer if the BBS flag is checked again.

                The "Forwarding Enabled" box is intended to stop forwarding for a short period, without losing messages already queued to the BBS or stopping new messages from being queued. Perhaps "Autoconnect Enabled" would be a better description, as it does not stop the station connecting and forwarding in or out, or stop the sysop from forcing a fowrward cycle via the Action/Start Forwarding/CallSign Menu.

                Don't expect the software always to behave like FBB. There are some similarities, but it is not an FBB clone!