Re: BPQMailChat Yahoo Group disappeared?

  • n5in_ron
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 7, 2009
      I just tried to recreate BPQMailChat and Yahoo won't let me, although they say it is a duplicate, they also say it doesn't exist.

      We may have to wait a bit to get this straightened out.

      In the mean time post BPQMailChat to the BPQ32 group.

      Ron, N5IN
    • KG5KS - Kenny Thompson
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 7, 2009
        Has the group been fixed?

        Thank you
        73
        Kenny
        ARS KG5KS

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 7, 2009
          Just tried a test message, no joy. Must still
          be broke.

          - Mark K2CAN

          KG5KS - Kenny Thompson wrote:

          > Has the group been fixed?
          >
          > Thank you
          > 73
          > Kenny
          > ARS KG5KS

        • Peter Mallett

            Just a few moments go I tried to go to the BPQMailChat Yahoo Group and
            came up with 'Group Not Found'.

            It must be a Yahoo error...but if it does not return by later today I
            will have to re-create it. That will mean everyone will have to add
            themselves in as members, unfortunately.

            Ron, N5IN

            <*> Your email settings:
                Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
                (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:
                mailto:BPQ32-digest@yahoogroups.com
                mailto:BPQ32-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            Hi All,

                     It is there but hidden for some reason

            BPQMailChat

            BPQMailChat, an Amateur Radio BBS system, is John Wiseman's G8BPQ/GM8BPQ latest addition to the BPQ32 software family. Primary download locationAlternate download location: Read Latest Release Document Download Latest Software Release

            • Members: 48
            • Created: 1 week ago
            • Archive: Public
            • Moderated: No

          • Mark Harloff
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 7, 2009
              Mail bounces from it's address Peter.

              - Mark K2CAN

              Peter Mallett wrote:

              > Mark Harloff wrote:
              >
              >> Just tried a test message, no joy. Must still
              >> be broke.
              >>
              >> - Mark K2CAN
              >>

              >> KG5KS - Kenny Thompson wrote:
              >>

              >>> Has the group been fixed?
              >>>
              >>> Thank you
              >>> 73
              >>> Kenny
              >>> ARS KG5KS

            • Ron Stordahl
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 7, 2009
                It is a fault onYahoo's end.  I have contacted them with the info and request to reactivate without loosing all the members and messages.  We will see!

                For now everything will have to be posted to BPQ32.

                Ron, N5IN