Fwd: Chat node

  • Bill V WA7NWP
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2009
      Let's try this again to the main BPQ32 list as the mailchat list seems
      to be out of commission.

      Thanks,
      Bill

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 7, 2009

        I am and have been having issues for a week no.. Everytime I log in I have to reset my password.. And even though I am on same machine if I close my browser and reopen it and go to yahoo have to go through the hole password reset again… Id say they have a glitch running…

        Hate to see everyone have to resign up I have found many never return…

        I will however!!!

        73 jerry

        Hopefully anyone signed up for BPQmail/chat will also be signed up here and aware of the problem..

        > I would like to have one more "chat node" to link with..
        preferably in
        > England or Australia.. I am located in Branson Missouri USA.
        > Anyone interested?
        >
        > 73,  K.O.  N0KFQ

        Hi,

        Did you ever get connected to any of the other connected chat nodes?
        I'm also setting up the BQPMailChat today and would like to have a
        couple nodes to connect to..   Anybody?

        73
        Bill - WA7NWP

      • K.O. Higgs
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 7, 2009
          Hello Bill.. yes, I would like to link with you with the "chat node".
          My callsign info is WSACHT:KB0WSA-3
          Send me yours and I will set it up.

          73, K.O. N0KFQ

          --