BPQMailChat Yahoo Group disappeared?

  • n5in_ron
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 7, 2009
      Just a few moments go I tried to go to the BPQMailChat Yahoo Group and came up with 'Group Not Found'.

      It must be a Yahoo error...but if it does not return by later today I will have to re-create it. That will mean everyone will have to add themselves in as members, unfortunately.

      Ron, N5IN
    • n5in_ron
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 7, 2009
        I just tried to recreate BPQMailChat and Yahoo won't let me, although they say it is a duplicate, they also say it doesn't exist.

        We may have to wait a bit to get this straightened out.

        In the mean time post BPQMailChat to the BPQ32 group.

        Ron, N5IN
      • KG5KS - Kenny Thompson
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 7, 2009
          Has the group been fixed?

          Thank you
          73
          Kenny
          ARS KG5KS

          Just a few moments go I tried to go to the BPQMailChat Yahoo Group and came up with 'Group Not Found'.

          It must be a Yahoo error...but if it does not return by later today I will have to re-create it. That will mean everyone will have to add themselves in as members, unfortunately.

          Ron, N5IN

        • Mark Harloff
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 7, 2009
            Just tried a test message, no joy. Must still
            be broke.

            - Mark K2CAN

            KG5KS - Kenny Thompson wrote:

            > Has the group been fixed?
            >
            > Thank you
            > 73
            > Kenny
            > ARS KG5KS

          • Peter Mallett
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 7, 2009
              Mark Harloff wrote:
              Just tried a  test message, no joy. Must still
              be broke.

              - Mark K2CAN

              KG5KS - Kenny Thompson wrote:

              Has the group been fixed?

              Thank you
              73
              Kenny
              ARS KG5KS

              Just a few moments go I tried to go to the BPQMailChat Yahoo Group and
              came up with 'Group Not Found'.

              It must be a Yahoo error...but if it does not return by later today I
              will have to re-create it. That will mean everyone will have to add
              themselves in as members, unfortunately.

              Ron, N5IN

              <*> Your email settings:
                  Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to:
                  (Yahoo! ID required)

              <*> To change settings via email:
                  mailto:BPQ32-digest@yahoogroups.com
                  mailto:BPQ32-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              Hi All,

                       It is there but hidden for some reason

              BPQMailChat

              BPQMailChat, an Amateur Radio BBS system, is John Wiseman's G8BPQ/GM8BPQ latest addition to the BPQ32 software family. Primary download locationAlternate download location: Read Latest Release Document Download Latest Software Release

              • Members: 48
              • Created: 1 week ago
              • Archive: Public
              • Moderated: No

            • Mark Harloff
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 7, 2009
                Mail bounces from it's address Peter.

                - Mark K2CAN

                Peter Mallett wrote:

                > Mark Harloff wrote:
                >
                >> Just tried a test message, no joy. Must still
                >> be broke.
                >>
                >> - Mark K2CAN
                >>

                >> KG5KS - Kenny Thompson wrote:
                >>

                >>> Has the group been fixed?
                >>>
                >>> Thank you
                >>> 73
                >>> Kenny
                >>> ARS KG5KS

              • Ron Stordahl
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 7, 2009
                  It is a fault onYahoo's end.  I have contacted them with the info and request to reactivate without loosing all the members and messages.  We will see!

                  For now everything will have to be posted to BPQ32.

                  Ron, N5IN