RE: [BPQ32] Here is snap shot of a forward session FBB using BPQ32

  • Jerry - N9LYA
    Message 1 of 20 , Aug 29, 2009

      I will try that…

      But changing to BPQBBS and with your adjustment to TXT We have been doing very well…

      I will turn FBB back on and try the compression N to 0 and see…

      I have the Pactor 1 software installed and talking to the PK232.. Just have to get the correct TNC cable for my Icom 746 pro and adjust audio levels and will be good to go on the NTSD system. As 9RDN

      73 jerry n9lya

      I have right now shutdown Airmail, and FBB

      I may end up sticking with just BPQBBS and running with it…

      I have not moved this to BPQBBS Group because (BPQBBS has never been an issue with this problem)  It was believed to be a BPQ32 or FBB problem..  Now that it is no longer a need to fix what appears to maybe settings in FBB …   I will try the N 0 and then probably stick with bpqbbs anyway…