Re: [BPQ32] New poll for BPQ32

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 23, 2009
      I didn't see Vista listed when I first checked it. I sent Ron a mail
      direct about that.

      - Mark

    • BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 25, 2013
        BPQ32 group:

        Who is like me also running LINBPQ on a older system Like RedHat 9 kernel 2.4.20-8

        o kernel 2.4.20-8
        o Older than kernel 2.4.20-8
        o Newer than kernel 2.4.20-8

        web site listed above.