RE: [BPQ32] Seeking FWD Partners

  • Wm Lewis
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 11, 2009
      Are you seeking AXIP link partners, BBS message forward partners, or both?

      Bill - KG6BAJ / N1OES
      Grass Valley, Calif.

      > To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      > From: ki4ncw@...
      > Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 20:24:04 +0000
      > Subject: [BPQ32] Seeking FWD Partners
      >
      > Hello group. I am currently seeking RF (Currently VHF only) and Telnet partners. Station is located in Western North Carolina (Weaverville, just outside Asheville).
      >
      > 73 de KI4NCW
      > Bill Schooler

      Express your personality in color! Preview and select themes for HotmailĀ®. Try it now.
    • Bill Schooler (KI4NCW)
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 11, 2009
        BBS message forward partners.

        Are you seeking AXIP link partners, BBS message forward partners, or both?

        Bill - KG6BAJ / N1OES
        Grass Valley, Calif.

        > To: BPQ32@yahoogroups. com
        > From: ki4ncw@yahoo. com
        > Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 20:24:04 +0000
        > Subject: [BPQ32] Seeking FWD Partners
        >
        > Hello group. I am currently seeking RF (Currently VHF only) and Telnet partners. Station is located in Western North Carolina (Weaverville, just outside Asheville).
        >
        > 73 de KI4NCW
        > Bill Schooler

        Express your personality in color! Preview and select themes for HotmailĀ®. Try it now.

      • ki4ncw
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 12, 2009
          I'd like to say thanks for the great response I received from the group on getting me set up with partners. I'd also once again like to thank Mike N9PMO for all his help.

          73 de KI4NCW
          Bill Schooler