Ok..heres where Im at so far

  • kt4wo67@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2009
      BPQ up and running fine.
      I use AT&T laptop connect card...they block ALL incoming
      ports for connect to me...I can start a connect (outgoing) but no one can
      get to me from outside. I can telnet to others ..no problem.(at least on
      port 23 and
      a few others I have tried)
      I have No-IP up and running. kt4wo.no-ip.info
      If I cant get incoming connects..can I start one from my side..or..will
      I need to run a cluster server to do this?
      What I WAS wanting to do was offer access to the cluster from my
      RF port for local hams.
      If needed..I can run Clusse..It has been years..but think I can set it up
      again
      with some help.

      Ideas??????

      Trip - KT4WO