Kenwood D710

  • dennev@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2009
      Good morning to all:

      I have one statement and one question. First would like to say thanks to Mike Melnik for helping me setup my first ever packet BBS. I just join the group on Aug 5, 2009 and posted my first question on how to get my packet station up and running. The response time was quick and very professional. Again thanks to Mike Melnik for is wisdom and understanding. My question, has anyone use the Kenwood D710 for packet on 70cm? Thanks

      dennis lee valentine, k8dlv