Re: ok.. have it running but need dx spots now

  • nsulmeyer
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 6, 2009
      Ron,

      Perhaps you misunderstood. I have two locals here with rf ports. (i.e. paket tnc with radios) that were previously connected to another node by an rf linked. I would like to use those rf ports as additional access points to my cluster node. I would like to find someone with a rf port (like Trip) to link with my node so I will know what to do with the to locals here who know nothing about any of this stuff.

      Neal, K4EA