Re: [BPQ32] G8BPQ/GM8BPQ sailing and travels

  • KG5KS - Kenny Thompson
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2009
      Amen..

      Thank you
      73
      Kenny
      ARS KG5KS

      From: n5in_ron <ron_n5in@...>
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, August 6, 2009 8:48:12 AM
      Subject: [BPQ32] G8BPQ/GM8BPQ sailing and travels

      Just a little background for those interested.

      John Wiseman G8BPQ/GM8BPQ is from Nottingham, England, retired (a year or two ago) and has taken up sailing (in the North Sea!). He has a place in Scotland from which he pursues this passion. Here are the most recent APRS entries on FindU. com:

      http://www.findu. com/cgi-bin/ find.cgi? call=G8BPQ -- cabin
      http://www.findu. com/cgi-bin/ find.cgi? call=GM8BPQ -- sailboat

      Today he is traveling by train to Nottingham and more than likely working on BPQ32 on his laptop!

      We are truly lucky to have such a bright and devoted person on our side!

      Ron, N5IN