Re: ok.. have it running but need dx spots now

  • nsulmeyer
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 6, 2009
      I have recently setup an AR-Cluster node and have several remoter "RF" ports to configure. I would like to work with you so we cna figure this out together. The cluster telnet is dxc.k4ea.net.

      Neal, K4EA

      --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, <kt4wo67@...> wrote:

      > I have the newest BPQ running into a kiss tnc at the house...now I would
      > like to
      > link via the internet to someones DX cluster...who allowes that and
      > what to I need to do next..here is a copy of my cong file.
      >
      > Trip - KT4WO
      >
      > ps..yes..im still reading the manual..lol
      >
      > kt4wo67@...

    • Ron Stordahl
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 6, 2009
        Neal

        I see your AR-Cluster is up and running, I can access it by telnet.  So you seem to be getting dx spots.....

        As to BPQ32, in the installation directory there are a number of example configurations in the Examples subdirectory.  'Medium' would be a good starting point, copy those files to the main directory, edit to put in your alias:call's and recompile by running bpqcfg.exe.  Maybe you have already done this....we need more information to help you.

        Ron, N5IN

        I have recently setup an AR-Cluster node and have several remoter "RF" ports to configure. I would like to work with you so we cna figure this out together. The cluster telnet is dxc.k4ea.net.

        Neal, K4EA

        --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups. com, <kt4wo67@... > wrote:

        > I have the newest BPQ running into a kiss tnc at the house...now I would
        > like to
        > link via the internet to someones DX cluster...who allowes that and
        > what to I need to do next..here is a copy of my cong file.
        >
        > Trip - KT4WO
        >
        > ps..yes..im still reading the manual..lol
        >
        > kt4wo67@...

      • KT4WO
        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 6, 2009
          Tnx all who have replied...I am working with Mike off group and
          have most working,,, but,,, ATT is blocking, what seems, is every port
          I have tried...I will keep the group uptodate...camping today..so..ill start
          in
          on again sat.
          Trip - KT4WO

          >I have recently setup an AR-Cluster node and have several remoter "RF"
          >ports to configure. I would like to work with you so we cna figure this
          >out together. The cluster telnet is dxc.k4ea.net.
          >
          > Neal, K4EA
          >
          > --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, <kt4wo67@...> wrote:
          >>
          >> I have the newest BPQ running into a kiss tnc at the house...now I would
          >> like to
          >> link via the internet to someones DX cluster...who allowes that and
          >> what to I need to do next..here is a copy of my cong file.
          >>
          >> Trip - KT4WO
          >>
          >> ps..yes..im still reading the manual..lol
          >>
          >> kt4wo67@...

        • nsulmeyer
          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 6, 2009
            Ron,

            Perhaps you misunderstood. I have two locals here with rf ports. (i.e. paket tnc with radios) that were previously connected to another node by an rf linked. I would like to use those rf ports as additional access points to my cluster node. I would like to find someone with a rf port (like Trip) to link with my node so I will know what to do with the to locals here who know nothing about any of this stuff.

            Neal, K4EA