RE: [BPQ32] Re: BPQ BBS >Jack VK4JRC

    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 5, 2009
      Hi Bill

      Well first I have to say congratulations in making JNOS even work, I worked
      with it as an experiment
      For a few weeks and never could get the Telnet to work, so I but it to bed
      Hi.

      Mike Melnik N9PMO
      Web Site: www.n9pmo.com

      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 7, 2009

        > Jack:
        >
        > The BPQ-BBS is A 3 part program <SNIP>

        Thanks Mike, this gives me a start point to work from.
        Its all part of a learning process! Looking at your website, too.

        73 Jack VK4JRC