RE: [BPQ32] ok.. have it running but need dx spots now [1 Attachment]

    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 4, 2009
      Replied direct to sender.

      Mike Melnik N9PMO
      Web Site: www.n9pmo.com

      -----Original Message-----
      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      kt4wo67@...
      Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2009 2:22 PM
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BPQ32] ok.. have it running but need dx spots now [1 Attachment]

      [Attachment(s) from kt4wo67@... included below]

      I have the newest BPQ running into a kiss tnc at the house...now I would
      like to
      link via the internet to someones DX cluster...who allowes that and
      what to I need to do next..here is a copy of my cong file.

      Trip - KT4WO

      ps..yes..im still reading the manual..lol

      kt4wo67@...
    • nsulmeyer
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 6, 2009
        I have recently setup an AR-Cluster node and have several remoter "RF" ports to configure. I would like to work with you so we cna figure this out together. The cluster telnet is dxc.k4ea.net.

        Neal, K4EA

        --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, <kt4wo67@...> wrote:

        > I have the newest BPQ running into a kiss tnc at the house...now I would
        > like to
        > link via the internet to someones DX cluster...who allowes that and
        > what to I need to do next..here is a copy of my cong file.
        >
        > Trip - KT4WO
        >
        > ps..yes..im still reading the manual..lol
        >
        > kt4wo67@...

      • Ron Stordahl
        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 6, 2009
          Neal

          I see your AR-Cluster is up and running, I can access it by telnet.  So you seem to be getting dx spots.....

          As to BPQ32, in the installation directory there are a number of example configurations in the Examples subdirectory.  'Medium' would be a good starting point, copy those files to the main directory, edit to put in your alias:call's and recompile by running bpqcfg.exe.  Maybe you have already done this....we need more information to help you.

          Ron, N5IN

          I have recently setup an AR-Cluster node and have several remoter "RF" ports to configure. I would like to work with you so we cna figure this out together. The cluster telnet is dxc.k4ea.net.

          Neal, K4EA

          --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups. com, <kt4wo67@... > wrote:

          > I have the newest BPQ running into a kiss tnc at the house...now I would
          > like to
          > link via the internet to someones DX cluster...who allowes that and
          > what to I need to do next..here is a copy of my cong file.
          >
          > Trip - KT4WO
          >
          > ps..yes..im still reading the manual..lol
          >
          > kt4wo67@...

        • KT4WO
          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 6, 2009
            Tnx all who have replied...I am working with Mike off group and
            have most working,,, but,,, ATT is blocking, what seems, is every port
            I have tried...I will keep the group uptodate...camping today..so..ill start
            in
            on again sat.
            Trip - KT4WO

            >I have recently setup an AR-Cluster node and have several remoter "RF"
            >ports to configure. I would like to work with you so we cna figure this
            >out together. The cluster telnet is dxc.k4ea.net.
            >
            > Neal, K4EA
            >
            > --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, <kt4wo67@...> wrote:
            >>
            >> I have the newest BPQ running into a kiss tnc at the house...now I would
            >> like to
            >> link via the internet to someones DX cluster...who allowes that and
            >> what to I need to do next..here is a copy of my cong file.
            >>
            >> Trip - KT4WO
            >>
            >> ps..yes..im still reading the manual..lol
            >>
            >> kt4wo67@...

          • nsulmeyer
            Message 5 of 11 , Aug 6, 2009
              Ron,

              Perhaps you misunderstood. I have two locals here with rf ports. (i.e. paket tnc with radios) that were previously connected to another node by an rf linked. I would like to use those rf ports as additional access points to my cluster node. I would like to find someone with a rf port (like Trip) to link with my node so I will know what to do with the to locals here who know nothing about any of this stuff.

              Neal, K4EA