ok.. a few steps done

  • kt4wo67@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2009
      I have No-IP working on my server(puter with laptop connect card)
      and have told Windows firewall to respond to pings.
      have BPQ on this puter setup talking to the local node(on the mtn)
      kt4wo.no-ip.info

      Ill keep at it...still worried about the UDP port

      Trip - KT4WO
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2009
        Hi Trip.

        There is an experimental version of the axip/udp program that works over tcp. It is not completely reliable at the moment, but if you really can't get UDP working let me know, and I'll see if I can sort out the problems with the TCP version.

        73,
        John G8BPQ