Re: [BPQ32] Re: ok.. have it running but need dx spots now

  • kt4wo67@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 4, 2009
      yes Ron,,, thats it,,,still reading it but the UDP port may be a problem..
      I use a AT&T laptop connect card that feeds my home network...I have
      found that AT&T blocks all but the most common ports...Echolink wont
      even work(not a firewall issue on my end).
      I'll keep reading and get back to ya..
      tnx de Trip - KT4WO

      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 4, 2009
        I didn't realize you had that on your site. Good
        reference, thanks Ron.

        - Mark K2CAN

        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 4, 2009
          Replied direct to sender.

          Mike Melnik N9PMO
          Web Site: www.n9pmo.com

          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 6, 2009
            I have recently setup an AR-Cluster node and have several remoter "RF" ports to configure. I would like to work with you so we cna figure this out together. The cluster telnet is dxc.k4ea.net.

            Neal, K4EA

            --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, <kt4wo67@...> wrote:

            > I have the newest BPQ running into a kiss tnc at the house...now I would
            > like to
            > link via the internet to someones DX cluster...who allowes that and
            > what to I need to do next..here is a copy of my cong file.
            >
            > Trip - KT4WO
            >
            > ps..yes..im still reading the manual..lol
            >
            > kt4wo67@...

          • Ron Stordahl
            Message 5 of 11 , Aug 6, 2009
              Neal

              I see your AR-Cluster is up and running, I can access it by telnet.  So you seem to be getting dx spots.....

              As to BPQ32, in the installation directory there are a number of example configurations in the Examples subdirectory.  'Medium' would be a good starting point, copy those files to the main directory, edit to put in your alias:call's and recompile by running bpqcfg.exe.  Maybe you have already done this....we need more information to help you.

              Ron, N5IN

              I have recently setup an AR-Cluster node and have several remoter "RF" ports to configure. I would like to work with you so we cna figure this out together. The cluster telnet is dxc.k4ea.net.

              Neal, K4EA

              --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups. com, <kt4wo67@... > wrote:

              > I have the newest BPQ running into a kiss tnc at the house...now I would
              > like to
              > link via the internet to someones DX cluster...who allowes that and
              > what to I need to do next..here is a copy of my cong file.
              >
              > Trip - KT4WO
              >
              > ps..yes..im still reading the manual..lol
              >
              > kt4wo67@...

            • KT4WO
              Message 6 of 11 , Aug 6, 2009
                Tnx all who have replied...I am working with Mike off group and
                have most working,,, but,,, ATT is blocking, what seems, is every port
                I have tried...I will keep the group uptodate...camping today..so..ill start
                in
                on again sat.
                Trip - KT4WO

                >I have recently setup an AR-Cluster node and have several remoter "RF"
                >ports to configure. I would like to work with you so we cna figure this
                >out together. The cluster telnet is dxc.k4ea.net.
                >
                > Neal, K4EA
                >
                > --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, <kt4wo67@...> wrote:
                >>
                >> I have the newest BPQ running into a kiss tnc at the house...now I would
                >> like to
                >> link via the internet to someones DX cluster...who allowes that and
                >> what to I need to do next..here is a copy of my cong file.
                >>
                >> Trip - KT4WO
                >>
                >> ps..yes..im still reading the manual..lol
                >>
                >> kt4wo67@...

              • nsulmeyer
                Message 7 of 11 , Aug 6, 2009
                  Ron,

                  Perhaps you misunderstood. I have two locals here with rf ports. (i.e. paket tnc with radios) that were previously connected to another node by an rf linked. I would like to use those rf ports as additional access points to my cluster node. I would like to find someone with a rf port (like Trip) to link with my node so I will know what to do with the to locals here who know nothing about any of this stuff.

                  Neal, K4EA