BPQEther & BPQTNC2

  • dshults
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2006
      It's been close to a month of testing here and I'd like to
      report that these two new features of BPQ32 seem very stable.
      A new virtual serial port driver was also added in support of
      the BPQTNC2 feature.

      The plan now is to replace the existing Win98/BPQ408a/Winlink
      system with a new PC running XP/BPQ32/Winlink(Classic). It
      will resume the task of controlling the IC-746 via the Winlink
      Scanner and the PTC-IIe. BPQEther will provide access to the
      house network where SNOS resides, which handles all of the
      local packet links and main BBS.

      Thank you John for your superb support on this project.

      ... Duane N7QDN