RE: [BPQ32] Seeking Assistance

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 20 2:38 PM
      Bill

      The 7.00I 16 Bit complete is available from my web site, setup instructions
      included.

      Mike Melnik N9PMO
      Web Site: www.n9pmo.com

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 20 2:47 PM
        Mike the menu says that the "I" version is an update?

        73

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 20 3:38 PM
          My mistake Mike I found it.

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 21 7:08 PM
            Hi Bill

            Yes there are two one is an update if one already has a previous version
            installed
            If you have any problems let me know

            73

            Mike Melnik N9PMO