RE: [BPQ32] block node entries

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 20, 2009
      With the latest (1.14.1) bpqaxip.dll you should only get entries in your Nodes table from stations in your bpqaxip.cfg, unless the bpqaxip.cfg has the statement:

      DONTCHECKSOURCECALL, which restores the behaviour of previous versions..

      If you have AUTOADDMAP in bpqaxip.cfg then unknown stations will be added to the table, and NODES will be accepted from them/.

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 20, 2009
        Thanks Ron. I'm pretty sure
        'DONTCHECKSOURCECALL' will solve the problem here.

        If it doesn't, I'll let you know.

        Mark K2CAN

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 20, 2009
          With the latest (1.14.1) bpqaxip.dll you should only get entries in your Nodes table from stations in your bpqaxip.cfg, unless the bpqaxip.cfg has the statement:

          DONTCHECKSOURCECALL, which restores the behaviour of previous versions. This is the opposite to what Ron has suggested.

          If you have AUTOADDMAP in bpqaxip.cfg then unknown stations will be added to the table, and NODES will be accepted from them/.

          Ron has queried what happens if you have both - if you have DONTCHECKSOURCECALL then it won't know that the call isn't in the table, so  AUTOADDMAP won't be actioned

            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 21, 2009
              Thanks John. That clarifies it for me nicely. The default setting works
              perfectly for my system here.

              - Mark K2CAN