links to K2CAN

  • Mark Harloff
    Message 1 of 2 , May 12, 2009
      For any Sysops that are linked to me...

      I will be taking both the DxCluster and the BPQ
      Node offline between May 13th and May 18th. I
      will resume normal operations of both on May 18th.

      I'm sorry to use this 'group' as a method of
      reaching all of you, but I unfortunately do not
      have all your 'current' email addresses.

      73, Mark K2CAN
    • Jerry - N9LYA
      Message 2 of 2 , May 12, 2009

        Hi Mark…