Re: Blind Sock error

  • Stephen
    Message 1 of 4 , May 5, 2009
      I want to thank all for your help. I have everything running as I want. The problem I was have with DX-Spider and BPQ was I did enable BPQ in Spider but failed to dis-enable AGW both were trying to connect.
      It all works now so that you, I post this as others may have same problem. If you do and I can help just let me know.
      73
      Stephen