RE: [BPQ32] Blind Sock error

    Message 1 of 4 , May 4 1:19 AM
      Stephen,

      This is normally caused by running agwtobpq and agwpe with both listening on the same port (usually 8000).

      In most cases, there is no need to run bpq32 and agwpe. If you do need both (for example if you are using sound card modems) then you need to change the port in agwpe to say 8001, and change the bpqtoage config to match.

      Other possibilities are you are running another application which uses port 8000, or you are running two copies of agwtobpq.

      73,
      John G8BPQ

      Message 2 of 4 , May 5 4:02 PM
        I want to thank all for your help. I have everything running as I want. The problem I was have with DX-Spider and BPQ was I did enable BPQ in Spider but failed to dis-enable AGW both were trying to connect.
        It all works now so that you, I post this as others may have same problem. If you do and I can help just let me know.
        73
        Stephen