Re: [BPQ32] BPQ32 works on Windows Server 2008 64 bit

  • Matthew George
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2009
      Hi Dave, it's been a while... it's the Enterprise Standard version if memory serves me correct.  For this type of stuff i'm sure you would be good with any version.

      mg NG7M

      Message 2 of 8 , May 2, 2009

                                        Yes it has. Thanks, but I do a ton of other things with the box other than bpq. That’s why I run the Enterprise version of 03.

                                        What I’m using works fine, I guess I need to just keep my $$$ in my pocket and let it do its thing.

                                        I am running a quad 64 so I’d like to go to 64 bit on a couple of programs that get hammered a lot.

                                        thanks, 73 Dave