X-nodes node names

  • Bill Vodall WA7NWP
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28 11:35 AM
      I'm seeing some X-name nodes show up in the node list. I'm assuming
      they're X-net nodes? BPQ32 currently doesn't allow directly 'node
      connecting' to them since they have an apparently boguss SSID. Is
      this on the list of something to fix or am I looking at it wrong.

      Thanks again!

      Bill - WA7NWP
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 28 3:25 PM
        Bill,

        They could well be X-Net nodes. I don't know anythiing about X-net. But, in my view, the aliases they are using are not legal NETROM aliases, and I don't intend to change the code. You can still connect to the callsign.

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 28 4:13 PM
          Bill -

          What does that part of your node list look like?

          Jim Wagner, KA7EHK
          Corvallis, OR