RE: [BPQ32] Packlink-W

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 24, 2009
    • 1 Attachment
    • 18 KB
    Jay

    The version of Packlink-W I have won't even run, I am not sure if Packlink-W

    Supports AGWPE, if it does you can make a copy of the AGWPE.INI from
    AGWPE, place the copy in the BPQ folder, point the Packlink-W to
    The BPQ\AGWtoBPQ and with the right Mask Value it should work, if Packlink-W
    Isn't AGWPE Compatible you can use the BPQ TNC2 Emulator to talk to BPQ.

    I couldn't even download Packlink W from the web site I had to get it by
    third
    Party, you may be happier using the Latest version of Outpost edit and run
    the Script
    For connections to the CMS FBB Winpack Etc.

    Sorry I can't be of more help, hopefully someone else will have a better
    answer.

    73

    Mike Melnik N9PMO
    Message 2 of 3 , Apr 25, 2009
      Jay

      I have Paclink-Winmore working with AGWtoBPQ if you need information drop
      Me an E-Mail.

      Mike Melnik N9PMO