RE: [BPQ32] Taking a PacComm TNC out of KISS mode

  • Tony Corbett
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 16, 2009
      Rgr, not my call, Mike.

      It was a friend's TNC, I have not had physical contact with it, I'm just the
      messenger I'm afraid! Thanks for the help though.

      He had already tried KISSOFF.EXE and various other methods I forwarded from
      here. The only one that seemed to work was to dismantle the thing and
      remove the battery. Probably best, as all software methods were failing
      (user error perhaps? - Sorry Rich if your reading this!)

      Cheers,
      Tony