RE: [BPQ32] Missing/bad import file

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2009

      Howard

      Not sure what version WinFbb you are running 7.00 series or 7.01A but this

      Sound more like 7.01, open the configuration tool in root directory, Folders

      You can reset the path using the down arrow then click on the Folder reset

      The path, this may or may not solve the problem, this usually happens when

      The registry path for WinFbb becomes corrupt, you may have to edit the registry

      In Folders and set the path.

      HKEY_LOCAL_Machine, Software, WinFbb, Folders, Modify

      One other thing you can try last resort, control panel Add/Remove Programs

      Click Uninstall, it will ask you if you want to try a Repair, If it can find

      The Temp File installed from this may also fix it, I have always done it from

      The registry, If in fact this is 7.01 I have some add ones to stop the Call Sign

      Problem, enable Bulletin lifetime Test, let me know if interested.

      Mike Melnik N9PMO

      Web Site: www.n9pmo.com