Re: [BPQ32] bad data in heard list

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7, 2009
      I did notice that it never happened when I ran a real long cable on that
      port. At one point I had over 80 feet of serial line with a torrid on it
      between that machine and another one running a FlexNet KISS driver.
      Never had any problem with that configuration even running at 56Kb.
      Given that, your suggestion that it could be RF noise related makes sense.
      I'll try lowering the line speed and adding a torrid. Thanks Dave.

      - Mark K2CAN