Re: [BPQ32] BPQ32_410i_2009Apr01 just released!

  • Ron Stordahl
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2009
      It's not a joke, although dating something April 1st does bring up that issue.

      As indicated in the posting the changes are not critical, unless of course they fix a problem you are experiencing, specifically using JNOS or UIDX-Bridge or the loop issue with an improperly formatted bpqaxip.cfg file.

      Ron, N5IN

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2009
        Well, I thought it was a joke.. that's the reason for my senseless
        contribution of today.

        73, K.O.

        --

        K.O. Higgs