BPQ32_410i_2009Apr01 just released!

  • Ron Stordahl N5IN
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1 8:33 AM
      A new release, BPQ32_410i_2009Apr01 is now available on the BPQ32
      Yahoo Group site. The links are on the home page following the
      description of the group at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BPQ32/

      The BPQ32 Installer automatically selects the update mode if BPQ32
      exists in the selected install location and retains your current
      configuration while updating all the program components.

      Unlike release 410i_2009Feb07, which was essential, changes incorporated into this release are less critical and can be postponed if you are not experiencing problems described below.

      Description of changes from the release document:

      BPQ32 410i 2009Apr01:

      AGWtoBPQ.exe to 1.2.1.1 correcting a buffer overflow problem that can arise when using UIDX Bridge to transmit dx beacons.

      bpqaxip.dll to 1.13.4.1 correcting a problem where a syntax error in a MAP record could cause a loop.

      BPQTelnetServer.exe to 2.1.4.1 adds an option "DisconnectOnClose=1" to close the telnet session when the user disconnects from the switch.

      Bpq1632.dll to 1.1.2.1 and BPQ1632.exe updated to correct a problem when used with JNOS.

      Thanks to John Wiseman G8BPQ for his continuing work to enhance BPQ32.

      73 Ron Stordahl N5IN
    • Zeljko
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1 8:52 AM
        Re: [BPQ32] BPQ32_410i_2009Apr01 just released!

        HI Ron,

        A new release, BPQ32_410i_2009Apr01 is now available on the BPQ32

        Yahoo Group site. The links are on the home page following the

        Is this a joke hi.. Today I don't believe anything ;-)

      • Ron Stordahl
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1 9:14 AM
          It's not a joke, although dating something April 1st does bring up that issue.

          As indicated in the posting the changes are not critical, unless of course they fix a problem you are experiencing, specifically using JNOS or UIDX-Bridge or the loop issue with an improperly formatted bpqaxip.cfg file.

          Ron, N5IN

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 1 9:48 AM
            Well, I thought it was a joke.. that's the reason for my senseless
            contribution of today.

            73, K.O.

            --

            K.O. Higgs