RE: [BPQ32] Re: Convers chat server on BPQ32?

    Message 1 of 22 , Apr 1, 2009
      Jerry,

      Tthe app should show as 10 - it is the mask in hex. If it shows a 5 that is actually apps 1 and 3.

      ntvdm runs 16 bit apps n W2K and above. DOS programs just use ntvdm. Windows 16 bit programs run under wowexec, which itself runs in ntvdm.

      Message 2 of 22 , Apr 1, 2009
        Thanks
        That got it... many thanks... I had to set it to 16... in Fast chat... I was miss undertsnading the Mask values...

        73 Jerry