WINFBB32 TO RMS PACKET

  • aa1pi
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 6:30 PM
      Hi Bob AA1PI here
      I did a search and did not find my answer.

      I have 2 F6FBB packet BBS'S one a DOS Machine
      the newest is WinFbb32 from the fils on this board.
      on a XP platform.
      My Question is will the BBS forward and receive mail from
      a RMS Packet station. I myself do not have broadband internet
      so I would have to forward through a station a few miles away
      who has RMS ( was TELPAC ) station and no BBS system.
      I tried an address on FBB and it complained that it was to long
      sp smtp: aa1pi@... I thought if it would take it I would try a forwarding file.
      TELNET or GATEWAY or what and how or point me in a direction.
      thanks Bob Carter AA1PI Trenton,maine