RE: [BPQ32] Re: Digi from 1 Port to Multiple Ports

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2009
      Yes, DIGIMASK = 3 is correct. But BPQ has to have the frame addressed to it to be able to digi it. I'm not really clear on how you have things set up, but you will need a loopback port, so BPQ can receive the frame you are sending. Also you will have to address the frame via the bpq call, or set RELAY up as an alias on the port.