RE: [BPQ32] kamxl

  • Jerry - N9LYA
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 13 3:56 PM
      Bill... I will do some research and experimentation...
      I do know the difference in the KAMXL does NOT Apply to the KAM KAM PLUS
      KAM98 or KPC9612...

      I just have simply forgotten what I did to get it to work.. I will work on a
      print out of the KAMXL's Display function and post it along with my MSYS
      Settings...

      In case they apply to BPQ32... I am sure it would as best I remember the
      parameter I had to play with was one set in THE TNC...

      73 jerry

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 13 4:35 PM
        this probably isn't what you're after, as I use bpq w/agw...

        but for what it's worth, here is the ports portion for my XL...

        Richard

        PORT
        PORTNUM=2
        ID= 144.39