BPQ32_409r_Beta_20050920 available in files section.

  • Ron Stordahl N5IN
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2005
      John Wiseman, GM8BPQ, has corrected a problem discovered by Tony Hunt,
      VK5AH, concerning callsign registration when used with Digi_ned.

      I have tested this change with AR-Cluster, UIView32 and UI-DX Bridge
      successfully.

      The changes have resulted in a new release, version 0.15 Beta Sept
      2005, of file AGWtoBPQ.exe, as well as a minor change to section 7 of
      the beta documentation noting the change.

      Ron Stordahl, N5IN