Telnet Server logging

  • Mark Harloff
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 8, 2009
      When 'logging' is enabled in the Telnet Server,
      what folder is the log file data written to and
      what is the appendage ??

      It doesn't appear to be in the BPQ32 folder.

      - Mark K2CAN
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 8, 2009
        Mark,

        The file is BPQTelnetServer.log, it is created in the current directory, and is appended to for each session

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 8, 2009
          John,

          I searched the whole drive... not there.

          It is enabled in the 'action' drop down.

          - Mark K2CAN