Re:Auto Reboot Win98, PACOMM Tiny-2

  • Danny PD0SNK
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2009
      Hi Norm.

      I used to own an tiny-2 good tnc :)
      It should work with agw as well as bpq32 you could tru the tnc2 (tapr) setting or the The Firmware option.

      This depends on how you set your switch at the rear of the tiny..

      Boot options should work.

      if you plan to use your tiny always with bpq i recomend to burn a bpqkiss eprom i have done this here and worked fine in the tnc2c and the tnc2h-dk9sj.

      good luck.

      Danny PD0SNK