Re: [BPQ32] bpq falls asleap

  • K.O. Higgs
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 14, 2009
      I am running version "i" on Win98se. It runs GREAT! No problems that I
      am aware of.

      73, K.O. N0KFQ

      --

      K.O. Higgs
      n0kfq@...
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 14, 2009
        Hi John.

        Yes its the I version.
        I have tested it for a couple of days.
        Maybe i have wrong  params as i see that other people have no problems.

        this is my port cfg:

        Its a internal kiss link to the bpq409d dos node.

        PORT
         PORTNUM=2  ; Optional but sets port number if stated
         ID=BPQ Link ; Displayed by PORTS command
         TYPE=ASYNC  ; Port is RS232 Com
         PROTOCOL=KISS  ; TNC is used in KISS mode
        ; The KISSOPTIONS statement should not be included for KISS or JKISS tnc's.
        ; For this configuration the BPQKISS eprom, patched for no polling, is
        ; installed in a MFJ1270C. See ..\RelatedFiles\KissRoms\KissRoms.zip.
        ; KISSOPTIONS=CHECKSUM,ACKMODE ; Using BPQKISS eprom w/o polling
         FULLDUP=0  ; Only meaningful for KISS devices
         IOADDR=2  ; 1 = SERIAL PORT COM1 ETC.
         SPEED=19200  ; RS232 COM PORT SPEED
         CHANNEL=A  ; A for single channel TNC, A or B for multichannel
         PERSIST=64  ; PERSIST=256/(# of transmitters-1)
         SLOTTIME=100  ; CMSA interval timer in milliseconds
         TXDELAY=300  ; Transmit keyup delay in milliseconds
         TXTAIL=30  ; TX key down, in milliseconds, at packet end
         QUALITY=255  ; Quality factor applied to node broadcasts heard on
        ;   ; this port, unless overridden by a locked route
        ;   ; entry. Setting to 0 stops node broadcasts
         MINQUAL=168  ; Entries in the nodes table with qualities greater or
        ;   ; equal to MINQUAL will be sent on this port. A value
        ;   ; of 0 sends everything.
         MAXFRAME=7  ; Max outstanding frames (1 thru 7)
         FRACK=5000  ; Level 2 timout in milliseconds
         RESPTIME=1000  ; Level 2 delayed ack timer in milliseconds
         RETRIES=5  ; Level 2 maximum retry value
         PACLEN=236  ; Default max packet length for this port
         UNPROTO=ID  ; BTEXT broadcast addrs format: DEST[,digi1[,digi2]]
         BCALL=CB9SNK  ; BTEXT call. unstated defaults to APPL1CALL
         L3ONLY=0  ; 1=No user downlink connects on this port
         DIGIFLAG=1  ; Digipeat: 0=OFF, 1=ALL, 255=UI Only
         DIGIPORT=2  ; Port on which to send digi'd frames (0 = same port)
         USERS=0  ; Maximum number of  sessions, 0 = no limit
        ENDPORT
        73's Danny
      • Tony Hunt
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 14, 2009
          Running BPQ32 410 i here under Win 98SE with AGW2BPQ .. It runs fine here.

          Maybee a bit of diagnosis is required and some information on your config
          and port types in use will narrow things down. Even what type of TNCs etc.

          Tony Hunt VK5AH